CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10.28.2008

for him. :)

02:43am Mon
Oct.27.2008

I know I'm happy more than ever.
God has answered my prayer
and decided to give more.
I love him so much.
I wish that he would be
the one really meant for me.
I just love him that much to
let him go. I know we're still kinda
young but I promise to him
that I'll do everything in that I can
and up to the extent of my power
to make this relationship last.
The truth is, that this is the
first time that I've loved someone
so much--so much that when he leaves,
I will feel so miserable and I know that
there will be a part of me that wouldn't
be whole. It's like half of me is gone.
But he promised me that he will never
leave. Will I trust him that much to the
point that I'm giving a huge part of myself?
Maybe yes. Because God wouldn't give him
to me if God knows that he would just hurt me.
I just really care for him. And now, just as
promised, I would give ALL the love that I can
give to him. That's the truth, really.
That I love him so much. I really
love him. Maybe I'm meant for
happy-ever-afters after all.
Maybe my time for grieving, waiting
and hoping in vain is over.
Maybe he's really the one that I would
spend my life with.
Maybe he's the one meant for me.
Oh I hope so!
I really, really want him for life.
I caould imagine myself getting old
with him which is I've never done
before. So this is how it feels to love
and to finally be loved back.
When someone reciprocates a love and decides
to offer more than just love--But acceptance
beyond compare and friendship for a lifetime.
I know I'm still on chartered lands because
this is my first time. But I also do know is that
he's with me and he'll never leave or go away.
We're together and we'll face anything.
I know I love him and he loves me too
and that's just enough--
enough to last forever. :)

I love you, dear. <3

0 comments: