CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10.26.2009

"you are my shining star

and i love you for who you are..."

Well, now, I think that applies quite perfectly.
I've stopped thinking too much and just let everything
flow to where they're supposed be.

Like, me to you and you to me.

I don't know how to put this but,
it's like I've never felt something like this before.
Yes, maybe it's not new to me but I feel different this time.
It's really different. Different in a GOOD way, in a wonderful way.
I felt a spark before and now, I'm actually experiencing the fireworks, and
seeing how beautiful and overwhelming it can be, I think I'm never gonna let go.

Before, I really didn't expect something greater than friendship.
But, God has His really different way of surprising us.
And before I know it, I'm falling head over heels.

I just want to say thank you for staying and for proving what you felt.
For being with me all this time and sharing what you are to me,
for just being yourself and making me appreciate things, see things,
for making me feel things I've never felt before and for loving me and accepting me for who I am.

God has been blessing me with so much. And that includes you in it.
You added to the realization of how blessed I am and how grateful I should be.
You made my life more worth living and I want to thank you for doing so much for me.

I'm sorry if I really can't officially be your girlfriend. But you know how I wanted so much to be one.
I think that there's the right time and we both got our lives ahead of us.
True Love Waits. And we'll both wait. I know we can do that.

You are my angel and God sent you because He knew that I am going to need someone like you for me to become a better person.
I love you and nothing will change that. Not some petty crush or some childhood friend.
I think I really do love you.
I don't know why I'm saying this but I just kinda want to say it.
Because it makes me feel wonderful saying it.

Yes, we don't know what's laid down ahead of us or what's in store for us in the future.
But, I do know one thing: It's you who I want to be with.
I'm going to give my best in this thing now and do my best to make this last.

Thank you mac for walking into my life and showing me what you really are.
and you know what? I'm loving every bit of it. :)

I love you. so much.


-yana.





0 comments: