Well, love sucks.
You start as friends, and then you both end up the same way it started.
Bang. Love ends.
Is there such a thing as a "longer-than-an-infatuation-but-still-an-infatuation" kind of infatuation?
Well, I thought it was true love; the one with the kind that lasts forever.
But, it wasn't. Nope. The fireworks was done exploding before it reached its 5th month.
Why does people keep on saying forever but breaks up before they reach the half of the half to forever?
I think these days, true love is misunderstood.
Unknown, really.
The real meaning is like buried a 100 miles down and young people tries to dig it up but fails.
So they stick to what they know about love and tries to intoxicate others with their knowledge.
Not really realizing that the world would be upside down in a short while.
Why is kissing such a big part of a relationship?
Adults show smooching and kissing and all the eecky stuff so that kids would imitate it and do it with someone.
I know, I know.
I'm just being bitter.
I just miss him--a lot.
I hope someday I'll get over him and move on and love someone new.
Well, that's 'someday' not 'today'.
I'm still kinda feeling regretful over what I've done a few days back.
I admit, I hurt him a lot.
Not really physically but emotionally.
I hear that goddam song and tears would just burst out from my sockets like a dam was destroyed.
I can't help myself and I would peek at pictures that will just add to the sentimental state.
Love is not love when it's focused only on material things.
People can love even in the hardest times.
Even when the other is not wealthy or rich.
Love is not love when you just feel it.
You can't say 'I love you because I feel it in my heart.'
Dammit! Doesn't people know that love is really a decision?
You love him today, would you still love him tomorrow if you learned that he's a criminal or something, for that matter? No. Because you placed your so-called-love on a foundation that is unstable!
Which are emotions. If you decide to still accept him, then it's the only time that you can say that you still love him even if he's a thief, a criminal. That's what I'm talking about.
A fault I've made that ended the relationship.
I based everything on emotions.
Look what happened, it ended.
It was so quick, so brief, like a passing of a bullet right in front of you.
And honestly, it was not true love at all.
If it was true love, then we should still have been together up to now.
Rather, it was a love of a first timer or a beginner.
But, it's still love.
There's always first times and there will always be next times.
Love is not really wasted when a relationship ends,
it is kept, stored, aged, and matured, ready to be given again at the right time.
Now, I'm just looking at the brighter side of life.
I know my first love story ended, but I'll be ready to open another chapter when things are really back to normal, for me. I'll love again. Someday, somewhere. Whoever it might be.
But one thing is for sure: I'll know what to do next time.
I thank God for making me experience things as bizarre as this.
And I think His purpose is for me to mature and to have a wider perspective.
Good. I'm getting all the positive vibes now.
Time to smile. :]
2.20.2009
Being Bitter at 12 midnight
Posted by yananess at 12:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




































0 comments:
Post a Comment