• • • ------------------------------------- • • •
ang cute ni TOOOOOOT!
haha! la lang.
cute lang siya.
anyway, ang boring ng araw na to.
haha! ang lakas ng loob ko!
nagbblog na ako di pa tapos ung
exams..
ewan. naiinis na ako.
epal siya.
ndi man lang siya namamansin.
at yes.
ang saya naman sobra.. T_T
Maalala mo sana pa ung kanta.
wagi.
• • • ------------------------------------- • • •
♪♫ ... na mahal na mahal kita..
maalala mo sana.. ♫♪
• • • ------------------------------------- • • •
"I am, by my own admission, a hopeless
romantic. If such a thing is possible,
I am in love with being inlove.
I love love. But i've come to realize that
I don't really know much about it. I can tell
you all about the warm, fuzzy side of love.
I can throw myself into romance with all
the passion of Romeo, but in God's school
of true love, I'm afraid i'm still in
kindergarten."
-I Kissed Dating Goodbye
• • • ------------------------------------- • • •
8.17.2007
rain, rain, go away..
Posted by yananess at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




































0 comments:
Post a Comment